I don’t normally set New Years Resolutions. They usually go unaccomplished and I work better with short term goals. However, when sewing clothes and creating a wardrobe you need a game plan. I’m taking a que from Sew DIY and creating a #2017MakeNine list.
Here’s my list!
- Coco by Tilly and the Buttons (my plan is to make the dress with the collar) – Sew-A-Long
- Brooklyn by Seamwork – Pattern alteration
- X-Seamed dress by McCall’s #9426 (I haven’t decided which version yet, I love them all!)
- Moneta by Colette (the version with 3/4 length sleeves) – Sew-A-Long
- Moji by Seamwork (I have this super soft chambray I’ve been dying to use)
- Addison by Seamwork – Pattern alteration
- Willie by Seamwork (with gathered drop waist alteration)
- A-line dress by Butterick #3002 (Short sleeved version)
- Alder by Grainline Studios – V-Neck Modification – Sew-A-Long